Crescent

Hello from Spain

Crescent    9

Hei alle sammen :smile:  

First of all, I'm sorry for writing this in english. I haven't got a clue of norwegian and I've only managed to browse the boards thanks to Google Translator.

I'm a 30 year old game collector from Spain. My favourite gaming machines are the Sega Megadrive, which was my first home console and the first Playstation. I've been collecting for over 6 years, although my focus has been shifting a bit. I first wanted a complete PAL PS1 set, a task I deemed almost impossible. Then I found the current focus of my collection, PAL console bundles, special editions and packs.

It was searching for information about exclusive norwegian console packs that I found the boards, and decided to register.

I hope to be able to participate and contribute to the forums  :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

kjelbyth    45

welcome !! Ai Se Eu Te Pego :duckhunt:

dammit that  was portogues my bad.....

DAME MAS GASOLINAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!

Edited by kjelbyth

Lodium    80

Welcome.

Isnt it fairly expensive collecting games as a Spanish collector?

I think ive heard that spain is still suffering from the global economic crisis that was a few years back and ive also heard that there is a lot of unemployment these days.

Edited by Lodium

Mario_002    281

Always great to have some foreign guys on norwegian forums :yeah:

There have been others though, like japi, a bad-ass Zelda-collector..

Edited by Kid Clown

MoFo2    233

Bienvenido al Retro1, espero que tengas un buen tiempo aqui :)

No sé si existen consolas exclusivas en Noruega, pero buena suerte.

Crescent    9

Thank you all for your welcome :D

As far as I know, I've been able to find country-exclusive editions in the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Sweden and Finland so chances are you should have at least a couple of norwegian exclusives. I know of one, the NDS 20 ar Jubileums pack (found the boards while looking for info about it).

About the spanish collecting scene, it's quite difficult to collect here, but the reasons are not related to the economic crisis. Prices of retrogame related items tend to be more expensive and with a worse condition than in the UK or France, because most people think that if a game is more than 5 years old it must be worth a ton.

We have a high rate of unemployment, but there is a strong submerged economy, so the situation is not as bad as it seems at first glance.

• Upvote 2